Learning Skill Advisors
We are looking to employ casual positions in St George & Dirranbandi
This is a highly rewarding and unique opportunity to support the learning of regionally-based online university students. You will provide a range of support strategies in higher education academic and learning skills, and work as part of a team to engage students through a holistic approach to academic support. You will deliver tailored one-on-one and group sessions, as well as structured workshops, and play an instrumental role in the evaluation of the program.
Country Universities Centre Balonne is a not-for-profit community driven enterprise established in 2021 with the aim of making tertiary education more accessible for students of all ages in the Balonne region. CUC Balonne is part of a network of affiliated Centres across NSW, QLD and Victoria. These Centres serve as a facility for use by any student pursuing any tertiary degree in the region. Our students have access to supervised facilities including high-speed technology, tutorial and mentoring support, and a network of like-minded students to create a local learning community.
Who We Are Looking For
- An individual who is dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic about creating opportunities for regional and remote tertiary students;
- Recent university level study with outstanding academic results;
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of university e-learning systems;
- Demonstrated experience, understanding and interest in working with students from diverse backgrounds;
- Professional communication and reporting skills to a range of stakeholders.
Please read the position descriptions carefully and for any enquiries regarding the position contact Centre Manger, Alix on 0409 446 421 or email email@example.com
How to apply
To make an application you are required to submit a cover letter, your full resume as well as your responses to the key selection criteria as set out in the position description. Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org